Government Target MKIII MK I I I 678G

Includes .22 Standard, Mark I, Mark II, Mark III and all Centerfire Semi-Auto Pistols.
JudahBenHur

Government Target MKIII MK I I I 678G

Post by JudahBenHur » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:16 pm

Hi all. I recently did a trade off of armslist and came away with a Ruger MK III Government Target Model 678G. Serial number is 227-04686. It's in almost perfect shape, with box and mags. I've been on a couple of the Ruger forums (both .com and .net) and the nice people there have helped me a bit with the gun's origins, how rare it is (less than 200 made), etc. For an unknown reason, I can't seem to register on rimfirecentral, where people talk about this "unicorn" gun quite a bit. Either way, I've decided I need to sell it - get it to someone who has actually been really searching for one of these - and I'll just get a MKii or even a newer one to shoot. I originally picked it up in a trade - for something to teach my 8 year old with. The trade value was about $250, so I'm kind of tickled the gun ended up being pretty rare - supposedly. My question to all of you, is how would you go about selling something like this? I do quite a bit on gunbroker, but I didn't know if this would be the right medium because this gun is really for a niche crowd.
IMG_0479.JPG
IMG_0480.JPG
IMG_0481.JPG
IMG_0482.JPG